Dear User, please find below the management procedures of the website www.rossettomuranoglass.com for the purposes of its Users’ personal data protection, pursuant to the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 ("Personal Data Protection Code"); the information note only refers to the Vetreria Ducale website and not to other websites possibly visited by means of links.
1) Data Controller, is Vetreria Ducale with registered office in Fondamenta Navagero 50, 30141 – Murano – Venice – Italy. Data are submitted voluntarily and are processed after visiting the website. Data Controller shall process data on paper, IT and computer means through its IT systems and servers, by means of the staff in charge of the management of the IT system.
2) Vetreria Ducale collects the personal data concerning access to and navigation of the website in order to allow correct functioning of the services and sections requiring the User’s identification and uses the information gathered for the technical management of the website and for statistical analyses concerning its use.
3) The abovementioned data may be communicated, in Italy and exclusively for the purposes stated above, to designated service providers – which therefore shall process the data for the very same purposes - such as, for example, external companies in charge of the management of the website www.rossettomuranoglass.com.
4) Consent and specific information: particular information notes are present on the website for specific processing purposes or for certain kinds of data. Where necessary, express requests for consent are provided.
6) Website security measures: in managing the website, specific security measures were adopted to guarantee secure access and protect the information contained therein against risks of loss or destruction, even accidental ones. The antivirus software used in the management of the website is updated on a daily basis. Moreover, Vetreria Ducale, while guaranteeing that its website features proper antivirus systems, reminds that all users should provide their workstations with a scan system preventing virus attacks, as required by the law.
7) Users may exercise all rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (including the right to access, modify, update, cancel, and object to the processing of personal data) by sending an e-mail with the relevant request to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.